Progress Made🔧

This week, the BirchBots made significant strides in progress toward completing their already-started projects. The mechanical team almost completed the construction of the chassis! They already have everything cut out and are almost finished assembling it! They also began work on their design V1. Over at the media and finance center, we also did major work this week. We met up with Mr. Fisher to finalize the designs for the merch haul coming soon. Grace also spent time working on how we would sell the candy grams and designed stickers for them with Mrs. Toporek. Daphne also spent time on the BirchBots website, updating the blog posts and maintaining it. Finally, the team also got their Slack up and running, organizing everything much better than previously. Overall, we made significant progress this week and are super excited to keep you all updated!



One response

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *